Monday, March 11, 2013

4th Annual Celtic Crawl

This weekend in West Chester was the 4th Annual Celtic Crawl. It was quite possibly the craziest thing I have ever experienced. Hoards of people just go from bar to bar all afternoon and evening. This year we went to Barnaybs, Kildares, Landmark, Rams Head and Alibis. At every location there were different drink specials but the catch was that you only had an hour at each bar after Barnabys so if you didn't get there before the rest of the crowd you were going to have a hard time trying to get a drink. For it being my first time I would say that the drink specials were ok and were reasonably priced. There wasn't a variety of specials at Landmark or Rams Head but wild and fun environment made up for it. I would have to say that my favorite part of the night was at the last bar where they had Irish Car Bombs for 5 dollars and 3 dollar green beers. I ended the night with two free tee shirts and a lot of memories. If you are in the area next year this is a MUST! My friends and I had a blast and would do it again next year. I noticed that no one has commented on my blog thus far and if you are reading it I would appreciate if you left a comment or two. Let me know what you like or don't like. Although it isn't a big incentive I will give a shout out in the title of my next blog post to the first person who leaves a comment. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm definitely going to need to go to this next year. I was going to go this year, but backed out at the last minute. Crowds don't bother me at all and I am a sucker for good drinks for cheap prices. I have also been dying to say that I had green beer so it looks like the next celtic crawl has my name all over it. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete