Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bottoms Up

I would be doing an injustice to myself as well as all of you if I didn't speak first and foremost about Barnabys. For those of you how live in and around the surrounding area of West Chester know that Barnabys is usually the first place you go when making your rounds on a Friday or Saturday night. In my opinion this is the best bar/restaurant in West Chester. By day it's a cool restaurant and by night it gets turned upside down into a "nightclub." On the top floor there is dancing and great music, this past Friday night DJ Infamos was the DJ there and did an amazing job of keeping the good music coming, there really is something for everyone. One moment the bar upstairs and dance floor was anything but lively, the next thing I know a stampede of people come through and make Barnabys the place everyone knows it is. Having drink specials like $3 you-call-its, $3 Blue Moons all day and $2.50 Coors Light bottles until midnight is what keeps people coming back every weekend. If you're looking for a place with good music, a live atmosphere, inexpensive drinks and a memorable time come to Barnabys on a Friday night. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Now all you people who aren't 21 years old yet don't think I forgot about you. Next week I plan on talking about one of the two Hookah bars in West Chester and since I have a new app on my phone I can blog in real time for all of you. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment