Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome Message

First and foremost I would like to welcome you to my blog. Everything here will be devoted to the night life of the town of West Chester PA. My name is Manny and I really do enjoy all the things that West Chester has to offer. Although this is a small town it is packed with great things to do. Bars, restaurants, music always have something great for the night owl and once the weekend comes you can see a whole different side to this town. West Chester night life interests me because it's at these bars and restaurants where I have my fondest memories. What can you expect from my blog? You can expect honesty and realness, the night scene here in West Chester is always lively and has something for you to talk about the next day. There is never a dull moment out in West Chester. I will try to post every weekend and give honest feedback about what I experienced over the weekend. This will sure to be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment